Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Missing Year

A year has gone by since I last posted on this blog.

A year.

In fact, more than 365 days.

In that time I have:

  • Had my first-ever summer vacation (Home Schooler. Check.)
  • Gone to Nicaragua for the first time (Medical mission trip)
  • Been to Estonia again (my birthday!)
  • Switched jobs (but I still miss my old one)
  • Got engaged (November!)
  • Completed NaNoWriMo for the first time. (While planning a wedding.)
  • Got married (January!)
  • Did a Whole30 (C and I didn't kill each other.) 
  • A bunch of little things that aren't important to most people but have significantly changed my life.

And yet somehow, I didn't have the time or the will - or perhaps the creativity - to write on here. I guess, I didn't know what to say. This year (yes, starting in May) will be a chance for me to explore what this blog is for me and what I want it to be. That means you'll probably see a lot of mismatched posts about very random topics and lots and lots of opinionated rambling - maybe even some poetry or short stories. Which  may or may not be what this blog has always been.

For those of you who used to follow this blog, I'm going to hope that the last year of silence has scared you away from checking it for new posts - that way while I'm getting my blogger-feet under me, you won't notice until I'm at least toddling instead of just trying to crawl.

Cheers and Blessings!

M   


No comments:

Post a Comment